Much great work is being done already on 50+ entrepreneurship, using existing research on the topic from public and private sector actors. Yet many gaps still exist, and a joined-up approach is still lacking. Where information is still incomplete or non-existent, it is difficult to build policies that are based on solid research. That is why we must do much more to encourage quality research on the topic.
We have brought together some of the best research, papers, publications and studies here, in the hope that they can contribute to greater awareness and support for 50+ entrepreneurs and allow public and private sector actors to fully understand and engage with this issue.
- 2014 Pilková, Holienka, Rehák. 2014. Senior Entrepreneurship in the Perspective of European Entrepreneurial Environment
- 2014 Ján Rehak. 2014. Inclusivity of senior entrepreneurship in Slovakia and in European context. (Language: Slovak)
- 2014 Rehák , Pilková. 2014. Inclusive entrepreneurship of disadvantaged groups of population in Europe. (Language: Slovak)
- 2014 Kautonen, T.; Minniti, M. 2014. 'Fifty is the new thirty': ageing well and start-up activities
- 2014 Kautonen, Teemu; Down, Simon; Minniti, Maria. 2014. Ageing and entrepreneurial preferences
- 2014 AGER2014: Amway Global Entrepreneurship Report (Amway 2014)
- 2014 The Missing Million: Illuminating the employment challenges of the over 50s (Business in the Community (PRIME, Business in the Community, ILC-UK, 2014)
- 2014 Avoiding a lost generation: ten key recommendations to support youth entrepreneurship across the G20 (EY, 2014)
- 2014 50+ entrepreneurs help fuel UK recovery (Reuters, 28 July 2015)
- 2014 Les seniors, un jeune marché d’entrepreneurs (Euronews: Business Planet, 2 May 2014)
- 2014 Over 50s entrepreneurs are leading the UK’s business boom (The Guardian, 30 October 2014)
- 2014 The rise of older women as 'encore entrepreneurs' (BBC, 16 January 2014)
- 2014 Survey shows record numbers of UK entrepreneurs aged 50 or older (Financial Times, 1 July 2014)