Much great work is being done already on 50+ entrepreneurship, using existing research on the topic from public and private sector actors. Yet many gaps still exist, and a joined-up approach is still lacking. Where information is still incomplete or non-existent, it is difficult to build policies that are based on solid research. That is why we must do much more to encourage quality research on the topic.
We have brought together some of the best research, papers, publications and studies here, in the hope that they can contribute to greater awareness and support for 50+ entrepreneurs and allow public and private sector actors to fully understand and engage with this issue.
- 2013 The EY G20 Entrepreneurship Barometer 2013. The power of three: Together, governments, entrepreneurs and corporations can spur growth across the G20 (EY, 2013)
- 2013 The EY G20 Entrepreneurship Barometer 2013
- 2013 Entrepreneurial Innovation: how to unleash a key source of growth and jobs in the G20 countries. Young Entrepreneurs' Alliance Summit 2013. (Accenture, 2013)
- 2013 Why Innovators Get Better With Age (The New York Times, 30 March 2013)
- 2013 Creating Second Career Labour Markets. Towards More Employment Opportunities for Older Workers (BertelsmannStiftung, 10 January 2013)
- 2013 Les seniors, entrepreneurs d'un autre type (Le Monde, 4 February 2013)
- 2013 Rise of the grey entrepreneur: meet the over-50s starting their own businesses (The Guardian, 2 August 2013)